Pages

Monday, October 27, 2014

Halloween Party( Red Riding Hood inspired costume!!)


my costume inspiration

      I really don't want to do some creepy things, so i chose to be a bit simple and sweet with this Little Red Riding Hood inspired costume. hehe. Unfortunately, I don't have a basket so instead I borrowed a pumpkin basket from my co worker. My no expense costume was all made by me. The cape, the skirt and the corset. Though I bought the flower head band for a cheaper price. =) hehe


dinner at don henricos




our groupies at the party

      Its our Halloween party held at Don Henrico's restaurant at West avenue, Quezon City. Actually it was an awards night for the sun and smart top performers, but it was not what we are really looking forward  to. Because we came from a tiring day of operations and sales blitz that day, all we want was to eat and eat until we get full. haha... 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Will love to hear your comments.. =)