Pages

Thursday, October 6, 2011

MY FIRST DRESS REFASHION






It’s been months after I created my blog but i was never active in updating it...Why?????? It’s because I was still practicing sewing during my free times. Hand sewing was something I learned from my father. I learned sewing when I was in high school because I need to repair my own clothes and still continue to repair bigger pants that were given to me by my mother's friends during my college days. I really don’t have money to buy new clothes when I was still studying that’s why I need to have other options. And the answer is sewing.


And just recently I saw a few blogs that was really amazed me. It was Sarah from wearing it on my sleeves and Lizzie from cotton and curls. They were amazing refashionista. That’s the time I was inspired to improve my skills in sewing. I bought a sewing machine and a sewing book (start with the basic...hehe). But I’m still planning to enrol in a sewing class soon.
REFASHION

No comments:

Post a Comment

Will love to hear your comments.. =)