Pages

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Reminisce: 1ST TIME IN BORA

we all make it for a jump shot..hehe
from left to right(s'tony,me,s'jessie,'m'rhems,our RM m'mags)

Boracay is one of the best tourist spot and beach here in the Philippines. I was so excited when I've heard that M'Mags, my former Restaurant Manager, planned to go to Boracay right after we close our store for 2 months renovation last August 2010. My co managers already booked a flight. Well its the right time to unwind since I was newly promoted then.

jump shot again!=)


taking pictures on different pose...hehe

island hopping!

snorkling...it was fun but when you look under water, it feels a little bit scary..hehe
maybe because i was thinking of sharks..haha..as if..

enjoying the water....hehe

one of the islands we visited during our island hopping...well, we just pass by to take
pictures but wasnt able to go inside crystal cove...=(

 taking pictures again while having our breakfast..=)

harutan in the shore!!hehe








Its was my first time in Boracay and i absolutely enjoy our 3nights and 3days stay there. Wish to come back there again but still not on peak season because its better to unwind when its not crowded with tourists..And hoping that next time its with my family and loved one. =)

Godbless everyone=)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Will love to hear your comments.. =)